Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Papa's happy today. Because his boss picked him to go on that trip to Spain for training. It's just less than a week, but he is still happy.

I shouldn't be online now. But I don't care. Actually, I planned to watch tv until bedtime but Papa switched the channel and asked me to watch documenteries that I can learn stuff from. So I came up. I already watched a documentary before that. The Jeff Corwin Experience or something like that? It's not like I never watch documentaries. I am not mad. I just have nothing else to do. I wanted to watch The Nanny. I was watching it until Papa took the remote and switched to channel 555, History Channel. Let him watch then.

He just came in. To ask me where the digital camera is and why I didn't study. As if no one reminds me of that. Mommy was on leave yesterday and I nearly got in a fight with her. I said nearly. She was like all 'why aren't you participating in those extra-curricular activities? When I interview people ar, I see how they do in their extra-curricular activities. It's very important you know, when you go into university or get a job' and bla bla bla... And I was like 'I am more active now. At least better than last few years.' She she went 'what about your studies? Never study always play computer. Everyday computer.' WHOA... She is fast. She started with extra-curricular activities and now studies? Then she said 'I don't know what you do everyday. Never study and also not active.' She wants me to be active and good in studies at the same time. Well, NOBODY IS PERFECT for a start. Talk about pressure being the only child. Funny, innit?

2 comments: