Thursday, January 7, 2010

Plain bullshit.

Hmm.. I actually have a lot of things to say. But I just don't know how to get it all out. First of all, I would like to say that half of our school rules are plain bullshit, while the other half is quite acceptable. Define rules, please. Rules are there to-? Keep us from following the trend? LOL. Some of the rules are there for no valid reasons, don't you think? Just so the discipline teachers can what? Make our school a better place? By making the students look old fashioned and boring? We're studentssss ok. Got human rights one.

Oh yeah there's one crazy one. Lesbians and pondan can kena buang sekolah. Whoa. Discriminasi. In Britain la hor, you can't even abuse them or you'll get in trouble with the law. Here leh? Lesbians get looked down on. Not to say that I am one. Or whatever. Hey, they're human too, okay? And I think that people, all kinds of people, lesbians, gay, rich, poor, black, white, men, women should be treated the same. We're equal. We're human. [I'm not talking about Adam Lambert, he did get a bit over the top.]

And dear Ms. Teh, that stupid book says that we only get one line for berambut panjang and kuku panjang. You yourself never do things according to the book, why should we? Stupid book waste of money.

Add maths is friggin hardddd. Argh.

School is a bit boring. Boring. Boring. *yawns*

Oh well, I'll go do my homework then.

No comments:

Post a Comment