Thursday, January 8, 2015

Late night thoughts.

Something happened today that got me wondering why some people are so judgmental. I know we all judge people in our heads, but passing some ignorant comment about someone we barely know, or worse, view from afar is just crazy. 

Sometimes I feel so pressured to conform, to maybe give a little acknowledgement to what someone just said, but deep down I know it's plain wrong to do that. 

Heck why do I even feel so bad that I have the urge to write it all down?

Maybe because in the shoes of the gossip-ee, I sure do know how it feels like being the centre of "attention". 

Someday, I will wake up with a clear conscience, knowing that some friendships are nothing more than just what it is and that these petty relationships aren't the least bit important in life.

Signing off angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment