Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The giraffe with a crooked neck.

Heck even giraffes don't have crooked necks. Oh yeah there's one. "Amali, the giraffe with a crooked neck". Anyway, that's not the point. How many times do you come across giraffes with crooked necks? Zero. Or maybe one. But they're rare, aren't they? So how does this giraffe relate to me, you may ask. That's because I just recently came to notice how curved my backbone is. Can anyone slap me on the back if you notice me slouching? I don't want to end up as The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I want to end up like the lady he falls in love with. Hahaha... Okay too much details. I am TRYING to stand straight but TRYING is not enough. It's like I'm TRYING to study Chinese without giving up but look at me. What am I blogging now? WTH. I need to have the willpower to do it. See I am hunching now as I'm typing this. I don't want to end up with lots of diseases and stuff or being laughed at because I'm tall and I hunch. But sometimes I'm really tired ma. So I give myself a break and I continue to slouch the whole day through. Yay me! See. Stupid me.

No comments:

Post a Comment