Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm SOOO proud of myself for not using the f word.

Geez. The stupid connection. I called to complain. Then still need to wait for them to send a technician. Grr. Can you imagine how frustrated I am? I've wasted half an hour of my amazing wonderful day trying to connect to the darned internet. I nearly lost patience with the person the first time I called. Because she was like "what?" "what?" dammit. I just told her the problem and how frustrated I am and she had problems listening? Why did she apply for a job that requires her to use her ears? The second one was okay. It was an Indian. Can hear it from his accent. Why am I talking about who picked up the phone? The point is to get them to solve the effing problem. It's been going on for like about 5 days. Connect, disconnect, try to connect, can't connect, limited service, NO SERVICE AT ALL, owh.. RSSI blinking again, then it works again. YOU BLOODY MODEM. CURSE MAXIS FOR WASTING MY TIME. DAMMIT. We're paying RM60 a month for what? This type of connection you're giving me? HELL LAR. NOT FAST ALSO. SO FRIGGIN SLOW. I think Malaysia can easily rank the world's slowest broadband connection country in the whole entire universe! Oh and I'm so proud of myself for not using the f word. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment