Saturday, January 24, 2009

Haha... 2 posts n a day. I AM going crazy. LOL.

Think mom's gonna kill me if she finds out I'm still using the computer. Well, let's start with how the day went. JH didn't come to my house though... Because she was busy and I asked her not to come. Went out to Queenbay and bla bla bla. As usual, tried looking for a Emerald and couldn't find any. [damn. reversi player quit on me, oh well, i'll just continue blogging then] Ahh... Where were we? Oh yeah, Emerald. It's like we're going on Emerald hunting. Turns out nice Emeralds really ARE rare.

*eyes half closed* Cant blame me. Now it is 2317 hours. Tomorrow's CNY eve. OH YEAH! Kor Kor said uncle Mike wants to buy me a PSP! YAY! But I dont want to accept such an expensive gift from her. Yes. I admit I was a bit jealous of Michelle Shu Huey Couper, but I really cant accept such an expensive gift from people other than my parents (duh, of course). I feel like I cant live up to what they expect me to. I dont know. Maybe I'm the one thinking too much, but I still cant. But still... I would LOVE a PSP. *blinks a few times and smiles* Heee...

That was just the thing I wanted to blog about...

And... I spent i think 2 hours looking for a suitable template. And I ended up picking the simplest one of all! This blog is 100% original! Including the photo on the header! I took it myself! Good photographer eh? Teehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment