Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen. May I present you... LOL. My self-obsessed images with my dear cousin.






A bit blurry though...




She has some horrible pink lipstick on. I think?



Blek.




And now, the face I've been looking for. Deserves some major rearraging of her facial features, right?




LOL. Really gone out of my mind. HAHA. I do really blog a lot now.
Shit la... Now computer got virus d. I really hate to connect my phone memory card to my computer because after I do that, I will have to do a virus scan to remove all the viruses in my computer. Now the virus warning thingy keeps popping up. So annoying. And when it pops up I can't do anything else except to click 'ignore' or 'delete'. The worse part is, it happens a few times in a minute. Damn annoying. Okay... Now, my favourite CNY tee. ROXY! [damn. becoming so materialistic.]
Kor Kor's taking me to get my PSP. I wonder why Uncle Mike can't wait. We don't even know whether the Sony Shop is open. Where got shops open on the second day of CNY? Got la. Parkson lo. And shops owned by Malays or Indians lo. Sony is owned by Chinese right? At least the Gurney 1. The salesperson in Gurney branch damn rude. Thhe owner is also the same. Hey, we spend our money on your products sir! Dontcha think we deserve some good service? Anyway, I'm not going to buy anything from that shop anymore. Somemore charge people so expensive. I think Kor Kor is taking me to Queensbay.

A lesson: becareful for what you wish for. I regret being jealous of my dear cousin. And I also regret for jokingly telling Kor Kor I wanted a PSP. Because I don't think I really do need one. And it is a waste of money.
*comes back from Queensbay* They don't sell them in Sony stores. They only sell them in those game boy shops. And one of them is not open. They have two of those shops in Queensbay. So Uncle Mike says that we'll go back tomorrow to compare the prices. He says they'll probably raise the price a little higher when they see him. So unfair. Where's justice?

No comments:

Post a Comment