Saturday, January 31, 2009

OMG. I can't stand the perfume in the air. It totally stinks. The smell... Eww... Anyway, the perfume is coming from the box of cosmectics. My cousin is playing with those make up inside now. *oops* That is MY box actually. Can't believe I own this kinda stuff eh? Yes. I do. But I don't use it. It's just a collection of those make up that comes with the magazine I use to read. OK! 4 years ago! And I do seem like an opposite of the makeup-miniskirt-showingtoomuchskin type of girl. Once again, I am NOT that type of girl. I just dump all those cosmetics into one box and I never use it. (Okay, I do, but I only use it to play and entertain my cousin when I am babysitting her)

Now she is going for a shower. Eww... The smell is still in the air. Phee-ew...

Well, she's going back tomorrow and I will miss her actually.

I feel like writing down a story but I don't know if I have time and I can't let anyone in my family know because this is like a family secret. Maybe in the next post. Or the post afterthat. I wanna post the pictures of my cousin I took after I dressed her up for a photoshoot. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment