Monday, February 16, 2009

Hmmm...

To tell the truth, I dont really know what to blog now. A lot had happened since. I seldom sit in front of the computer doing nothing now XD (and embarrassed to admit that). I used to do that last time but not now. No. I've got a lot of things to do. *sigh*

HAHA. Cousins went back. Although I don't know why I am so happy. Makes no difference whether they are here or not. And I got an ang pow from my aunt for my birthday before they went back. Kinda early, don't cha think?

*sighs* Mom just called. Told her I was using the computer. And guess what, she said she is gonna take the computer (laptop) away. That means adios bloggie. We will meet again. I promise. I hope she doesn't remember about that. Curse me for telling the truth. Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment