Friday, February 20, 2009

Now I have the time to blog.



Well, not that long. Oh well... I wish to spend time with the people I want to spend time with today. *sigh* but...



I don't know... I just want to spend some quality time with my close friends and famliy. Those people that mommy and papa invited, well, I don't know... *sigh* My aunt from my father's side and my uncle and aunt from mom's side. I'm not that close to them and they're not that special to me either. I just want to spend time with my parents, grandaunt and kor kor if I had the chance. And my McDonald's turned out to be quite a disaster (too me). =(



Okay, I'll quit blabbing about the negative stuff now. I'm not sad nor happy. I'm just ok.



Oh yeah. Mommy really took the computer away. No. She asked ME to do it on Tuesday. To put the modem, laptop and the PSP on her bed. WHY AM I SO FRIGGIN' STUPID? I can't help to lie to my mother. Ugh... But it wasn't my fault. She called when I was solving a Sudoku puzzle and ugh... she asked me to ut everything on her bed. =( But she let me use it today. And on weekends.

*eyes half closing*

Oh well...

Goodnight. HAHA... I'm wonderin who or what I am talking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment