Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I. NEED. HELP. HERE.

I seriously need help. I can't find a topic. And I'm NOT risking to get myself embarrassed on Thursday. What to do?

I found a topic. But I'm not finding it easy for me to memorize.

Any ways for me to avoid that?

Not go to school on Thursday.
But how could I? I've never missed school without a valid reason. And my mom would not allow me to do that. And get scolded as usual.
Besides, they are going hiking after school to do Geografi folio.

Man. She's using the wrong way. Making me feel bad and forcing me to work harder isn't the way. And threatening to take the laptop and my cellphone away. And scolding me for little things. And getting herself all stressed up and screams at me.

I used a lot of 'And'.

Pandu Puteri was good. Except for the interview. I'm beginning to love it there. I like marching. But I hate standing in the sun.

Damn. A lot of things to do. And I'm still wasting time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment