Friday, March 6, 2009

Ordered pizza over for tonight. Hehe... Reminds me of the old days about 4 or 5 years ago when Lin Hui comes over and we do all sorts of stuff like watch movies together, play dressing up, create crazy stuff and a lot more. I kinda miss it. Thinking back, it really puts a smile on my face =) to have a chance to really experience what it is like being kids!

And eepoh gave me some of her OLD coins. And when I said old, I mean ANCIENT! Well, not that long though, the oldest one dates back to about 147 years ago. 1862. And a few more. They are Straits Settlement coins. Ohoh! Btw, I got really interested in Sejarah now! Well, since I watched Pearl Harbour. Heee... SO DARNED NICE!!! I LOVE IT!!! My all-time favourite movie (for now).

Tua Kor just came. Chian Yong koko speaks in a really heavy NZ (i think) accent. XD

Ok, back to Pearl Harbour. I LOVE IT! Why don't they make movies like that? Meaningful and historical. Movies these days suck (no offence), but they really do (most of them).

And my precious box is getting heavier and heavier. Tua Kor gave me $100 Sing and it went into my box. I think if I really want something then I'll buy it with 50. I'll definitely keep the other 50. And papa's going to search for some coins for me (for my b'day since he hasn't given me any present). He collects a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment