Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bloody Limewire not working. Geez.

''No internet connection''

IF THERE IS NO INTERNET CONNECTION WHY ARE FIREFOX AND MSN WORKING????!!!

Oh well...






Topics for NIE
Teams may focus on an issue/topic listed in the following (or a teenage angst issue of their choice):
1. Dealing with a jealous friend
2. Bullying
3. My parents, my friends?
4. Cliques in school
5. Favouritism at home and at school
6. Handling examination pressure
7. Internet addiction
8. Substance abuse
9. Teen dating versus studying
10. Smoking
11. Self-harming behaviours
12. Teens and body image
13. Teen suicide
14. Runaway teens

Lets see what I can relate to...
Cliques in school [err...]
FAVOURITISM AT HOME AND AT SCHOOL [DUH! That brat!]
Internet addiction [What am I doing right now?]
Teen dating versus studying [XD]
Self-harming behaviours [Believe me, I know more than you think I do.]

Reflects how negative I am.

Ahh... I'm fine with any of them except doing drugs and smoking.






Limewire still not working.






By the way, who knows how to do Dapatan Kajian for Geografi Folio and Elemen 2 for Sejarah Folio?






Anyway, Happy Birthday, WJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment