Friday, May 1, 2009

Everytime my parents drive down town to get some flowers, I always imagine myself grown up and walking around the Heritage Site like one of the backpackers. I just wish someday that I could live my own life and do whatever I like. I would want to go around the world and visit all of the places listed in the UNESCO's World Heritage List by foot, especially Georgetown and Malacca.

And Disneyland! I know I've been to Hong Kong Disneyland, but that is just for starters. I want to go to Disneyland in L.A. and get on every single ride and barf on the rollercoaster. [Muahahaha...] I have a confession to make. I really love Disney. I don't care how people say that Disney is for little kids and those who watch Disney are childish or whatever. I don't care about them. I actually admire Walt Disney for comin' up with such a good idea and the courage to make his dream come true. But I only love the old Disney. Remember the show on weekend mornings? What show was that? With Nikki, Jane and Azura? Yes, that Disney. I used to get up early on weekend mornings to watch those shows. And the cartoons. But sadly, I don't know why I don't like Disney now. It has sort of.... changed. And Hilary Duff too. Lizzie McGuire. I remember comin' home from kindergarten and switching on the TV, lyin' down on the couch and watching those shows. No stress. [Sorry, gone a bit to far, reliving my childhood days.] I LOVE DISNEY!

I would also want to go round the world someday. Travel around, not just countries, but different states too. After 17, I'm outta here.

I get the feeling that I'm the only lunatic that blogs so often. Oh well...

DAMMIT I HATE THE CONNECTION! I just got blamed because the two computers aren't working properly. URGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment