Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rode in a S class yesterday. Now thinking back, I don't feel all that excited. Yesterday was like ''Whoa... S class. With GPS. And shades for the windows. And adjustable backseats.'' S 300 though. No video player. =( Ok. I'm not THAT rich. We can't afford a Merz, though personally I think it is just a waste of money. Spend 600+k on a car? I think a Camry is more reasonable. Papa drove it to get back his car. And then, back to reality. Haha... Wira. The ride was ok. The whole time texting Eugene about cars. Anyway, GPS. I haven't seen one before. And yesterday it was right in front of me. Showing papa the roads to get to his destination. Apparently the owner lives in a condominium near Gurney drive. Not exactly by the sea. Enough about the owner. Where was I? Oh yeah. Not worth it. Unless you are friggin' rich and can't possibly think of any way to spend your money, have



DAMN THE EFFIN' CONNECTION! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!

10 mansions, have travelled around the world 3 times then go ahead.

Gawd. I have written this. And I'm in no mood to write it the second time.

Geez. I have loads to do. And yet I'm wasting time HERE.

Complete KH folio.

Finish those drawings.

I wasted enough time in the afternoon finishing the book JY lent me and watching American Idol.

*sigh* And I wonder if I would fail my Chinese for the first time. Well... At least the first in secondary school. Study. *sigh*. Whose bloody idea was it to have exams anyway?

And I'm not happy with what the teacher gave me for my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment