Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm in love with HIM!!!













I love him.
Same age.
Nice music.
[Although I only listened to "One Time"]
But hey...
I love him.
Did I mention I love him?
Oh yeah I did.
I LOVE HIM!
[Syok sendiri]



At least better looking than HIM.
Right?
You don't have to click that.
That's Nick Jonas.



Some crazy Jonas fan is gonna kill me, I suppose?



************

I CAN'T GET SICK!!! What if they don't allow me in?? The trip is like a few days away. WHAT IF THEY DON'T ALLOW ME IN???? Argh. That brat. Coughed in her blankie and threw it in my face. She KNEW I don't like her doing that. And she did that on purpose. Cough on my hand. On my face. On MY pillow in the hotel room. On my bed. Ewww... I can't get sick. I just can't.

But anyway, as bitchy as she can be, she'll always be my sister... =)

BUT I'LL NEVER FORGIVE HER IF THE IMIGRATION OFFICER STOPS ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment