Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's like 1 a.m. in the morning. And I can't sleep. So I decided to blog. Anyway, lame thing to do when having sleepless nights. But... I can't think of anything else to do. Can't on the lights because people are already snoring. Sooo...

Looked through the photos I took in WA. I kinda love it there. I would love to go back someday. I really, really, really love it there. Dunno why. I even told my mom that I love Australia more compared to France or Spain. But I love them all the same. I just don't love it here. Geez. Oh yeah, and London tooooo. Hmmm...

I don't quite know what to do with my holidays leh. Maybe try to learn guitar on my own. What to do what to do what to do. This sucks. Gosh. Looks like people are starting on f4 already. Shit. 1 month nia.

And she's leaving addddiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Soon. I'll miss her. Haiz. Haha. That day, she was soooo excited because i taught her about Facebook and she was like boasting about and telling her husband she has a Facebook account and saying she is so intelligent and stuff. Haha.. And I forgot my Skype password. Well, that'll be the only way I can keep in touch with her. Haizz. Must make another account. Shit. This'll be the third one.

And mom's going to Australia for the 3rd time in a year. She wont be around for her 50th birthday. =.=

Mm.

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment