Sunday, April 4, 2010

You know that kind of feeling when you have LOADS to do but yet you are wasting your time doing nothing? Heh. I'm driving myself mad. Sigh. Oh well. Update.

I'm gonna learn French. Well, not gonna. I'm learning. By myself. Bought French for Dummies. And I want to learn archery. Yes, I admit. I've gone crazy. And cooking so that I still can survive overseas, that is, if I have enough money to go overseas in a few year's time. Hey, I'm a small girl with a huge dream. I guess that's too big for me to imagine. Quote from PS. I Love You "Aim for the moon, because if you miss, you'll end up amongst the stars!". The future's uncertain. So the NOW factor.

I WANT MY OWN ROOM. I'M PISSED. I've figured that's too hard for them. But I still don't get it. Yes, I'm pissed. But I can't stay pissed for long. Yet I want my own room so badly. Whatever. I wish I could just move out or have my own place to stay. It's killing me, you know. This place. This room. Don't get me wrong. I love my family. I love my parents. I love my grandaunt who raised me up to become what I am now. But I FRIGGIN NEED MY OWN ROOM.

Oh geez homework time. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment