Monday, November 8, 2010

A little bit of everything.

Random lists:

List of things i want to do before i die:
1. Help someone who has alopecia.
2. Travel the world, take awesome photos. THE WORLD.
3. Own a 3 carat diamond ring.
4. Do a job that i love.
5. Experience something spectacular, ie. Bungee jumping.
6. Expand my coin and notes collection.
7. Design my own room.
8. Experience the thrill of shooting. Targets, not people.
9. Learn how to skateboard.
10. Surf.
11. Go back to Australia. Perth to be exact.
12. Live elsewhere. Yes. Sorry, i'm not patriotic, sue me.
13. Major in Sciences or Biology.
14. Have a proper family with a loving husband.
15. Take care of my parents when they get old.
16. Be at peace with myself.
17. Learn to relax.
18. Learn meditation.
19. Go on a cruise to see the nortern lights.
20. Read as much as possible.
21. Fight for a cause.
22. Shave my head bald and question people if they look at me. Hahahaha this is getting out of place. I wont dare.
23. I shall continue when i'm free.

I need to remind myself why i'm pushing myself so hard this term. I think i see a ray of light now. Haha. Siao eh. Go heaven? Lol. I sort of lost my direction. Feel so down sometimes. Why do you have to study? Because i want to have good grades on my school report card and be proud of it. Because i want to go to a reputable university. Because i dont want to spend a single sen on my education next time. Because i dont want to spemd my parent's money anymore. Because i want to MAKE MY MOM PROUD! because i want what i want! Because i dont want to be looked down on. Because i want to stay in S1 next year. Because i want to be with my friends :-(. Because i dont want my mom to worry. Because i want a better living. But i dont think grades can determine that. Bill Gates failed every subject and he is now one of the richest man in the world and his classmate who passed everything now works for him. See? See? Because i want to help people when i grow up. Because i want to be able to donate money to the needy. Education can help my achieve all those? *shrugs*
Studies. Now. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment