Friday, November 19, 2010

Want to hear me rant about how much I hate holidays?

Here you go. I hate holidays. I hate holidays. I hate holidays. I hate it so much. I hate it. I'd rather go back to school and listen to Chemistry for one hundred periods with everyone in class. Yes. As crazy as it sounds I hate holidays. It makes me miserable. You want to know what's next to school holidays on my Hate List? Dota. Yes. I hate Dota. It ruins peoples lives. Waste of time. Stupid. Idiotic. IT'S JUST A GAME. GAME GAME GAME. I have nothing else to say. Yes. That's it.

This is going to be my last post before I go off for 9 days. I don't know how I'm going to get through the next three weeks. I was looking forward to everything. I guess I've changed my mind. I hate holidays. Facebook zero is going to be my life saver!

I went for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yesterday! It was okay. The movie didn't really disappoint me. The last few movies wasn't as good lah. This one is better. I like Dobby. Cute Dobby. Why did J.K. Rowling kill him? He is so lovable. And the last few words he said to Harry before he died. Ohh.. :'( The only thing I don't quite like is the ending. They should end part 1 with something happy. Maybe Ron coming back to destroy the Horcux? Rather than Dobby dying and Lord Voldy taking the Elder wand from Dumbledore's tomb.

Stupid holidays. How am I going to get through the next three weeks? I HATE HOLIDAYS. AND DOTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment