Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ALDFJSHDLAHDSKFH.



I'm so bored I could rot. BTW, I took this *points points* Nice? I think it's okay nia. Not sui enough : /

I've been listening to David Archuleta's Elevator for at least 20 times today. :D

Imma start blogging random stuff liao. Shitty boredom killa meh.

Imma miss me mom so damn muchie. Ishhh. She's coming back tomorrow. I expect birthday presents from her. HAHAHA. *gags* Sorry. Me evil. *slaps herself*

It's raining heavily. It shouldn't rain during Chinese New Year. This further proves that the climate is going cuckoo. Adding to the theory that it's near the end of the world. Imma see how many people sit on the balcony and wait on the 21st of December 2012 desprerately hoping for something to happen. Apocalypse!

There's this funny hypothesis, known as the Dunning-Kruger effect which scientifically proved that -listen carefully- The less you know, the more you think you know. Hahahaha. Okay. I don't know anything.

I'm still bored.

Heard of Ah! Vous Dirai-Je, Maman? Go listen. It has been stuck in my head since I don't know when.

I love Mozart. But he looks fierce.

I think people who play the piano are awesome. My future husband HAS to be a pianist. And play Ah! Vous Dirai-Je, Maman to me with 感情.

There were two people who unfollowed me on Twitter after I retweeted these:
Dolphines masturbate.
&
“Vanilla” comes from the Latin word “vagina”.
 
Sorry.
 
I'm still horribly bored. : /

1 comment: