Monday, February 21, 2011

I'M SEVENTEEN!

Ohoh! Can read Seventeen Magazine liao! :P
Can drive. (Dunno when wanna go for Undang, didn't study tiok)

LOL Why title of this post kennot put 3 one? I want to put 3 cannot meh? Now no put heart liao. Suak la.

Lynnie hath TWITTER now!

I was born at 10:38 on the 20th of February 1994. Mom had to suffer for like one day to give birth to me because I refused to come out, and caused her so much pain. :( The nurse said I needed some spanking after I was born. K loh. My bad loh.

Hmm. You know, I have the most awesome friends in the entire universe. Words can't describe what I feel inside. <3

And FAMILY lah for sure. Um. *pushes out thought about papa and eepoh going off in the middle of my birthday lunch* I <3 MOMMY LEHH!

If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here. She was the only one who believes in me in this world. She is the only one who will stand by me no matter what. Because of her, I am who I am today. She's the only person to keep me sane in this mess. <3 <3 <3

Okla I quit spilling my heart out here la. Hehe. Kinda weird leh if I did that?



Favourite quote : "我忘记生日要送礼物的" by Loh Bak Jian. Beware. Her birthday is coming up next. :)

Haha. Actually, TBH, I don't mind if you guys don't give me any presents. You guys give me happiness and that's enough.

You know, like the video Kun Lin did. Really made me smile :)

With Taylor Swift's song Jump then Fall. OMGOMGOMG I likey that song!

Hmm. I'd love to upload more photos, but IE lag :(

Ahh well, I shall blog again! LOL this is time consuming. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment