Sunday, February 6, 2011

The path to freedom. And plastic bags.

Hehe. I just realised that everything is going to be quite different next year. You know, we will be graduating this year, and we'll be off to college or where ever we paln to go to. I'm quite excited about that, or should I be sad about it? I don't care, I'm hungry for an adventure. I've been stuck in this daily routine for 11 years. Who wouldn't get sick of it? Unless you're some psychopathic unsociable freak, you would want to break the habit, right?

When I was three, my parents started sending me to kindergarten. Country Heights was one of the best parts of my life. I learned so much.

And then I went to primary school at 7. Oh dont get me started on those horrible memories that haunt me till now. There's nothing, really to miss about those six years. But that's part of me, isn't it?

At 13, I stepped into another phase of my life. High school. Eh, nothing like those American movies. We don't get to drive cars at 15, or date at 16, or throw a sweet 16 birthday bash *giggles*, or make out in parties and stuff. Haha. No. I think form 2 was the most significant year of these five years (although I shouldn't be saying anything bad about this year just yet). A bunch of hooligans, we were. Played like there's no tomorrow. Form 4 was good too. Made awesome friends that swore we will still stick together for years to come.

What about form 5? Neh. There's still major events to look forward to. Seems promising. :)OHOHOH and there's going to be a dinner for us seniors in October. Yay!

After SPM (bleh), after playing our heads off or earning some tiny bit of pocket money, college life it isss! :D

I'm sooo looking forward to that. Although I don't know which path to take. Please guide me. :)










*****************************








I tell you lor. I think Lim Guan Eng in fact did a great job for Penang for banning plastic bags. I support him. How can you blame him for it? We've been using those wasteful stuff for a few centuries now. Why can't we make a change? We've created so much rubbish. Imagine! A single plastic bag needs how many thousands of years to bio degrade. There;s probably billions of them on earth now. You're creating so much rubbish and where does it all go? There's no space for those things on earth now. You're already reclaming lands and building stuff on it for it to sink in the next twenty year's. So throw it on outer space then? LOL. Kor kor gave that suggestion. Blow it thousands of miles away off earth into Mars or anywhere else. Humans are troubled beings I tell you. They created trouble, try to cover it, and in turn creating more trouble for other people. Or aliens. Or whatever. They're just creating more and more rubbish for themselves.

Once it is used,
Are you going to keep it at home and create a Plastic Bag Museum at home?
Nail it on the wall, perhaps?
Or it'll probably all end up in the bin?
If you throw rubbish bags off the streets, it isn't going to go anywhere.
Chances are, MPPP will come and sweep it up and throw it into the rubbish bin.
Which ends up in the same place, the bin.
If you don't recycle it, that's just stupid.
I have no idea where it goes because you just can't leave it there to rot.
Because it DOESN'T ROT.
Burn it and it'll turn to plastic.
It is still matter.
It doesn't rot.
Doens't degrade.
It's still there, stupid.
The only solution is to blast it off Earth.
It'll block sunlight too.
Plants will die.
People will die.
Animals will die.
And it'll be like how the dinosaurs got wiped off from Earth.
I forgot. DON'T YOU DARE THROW IT INTO THE SEA.
Poor turtles who do not have a developed brain like use will suffocate.
And die.
And become extinct.

So, who said Lim Guan Eng did a bad job?
*points a knife at passers by*

No comments:

Post a Comment