Friday, May 6, 2011

This post has nothing to do with butterflies.



So yeah, decided to upload photo after such a long time. Can see anything ah? Though I'm not quite satisfied with this picture. I want new camera lenses in my wishlist. Eheheh. Big big long long one. So from a yard away can capture a beautiful photo of a delicate butterfly. Ok la I don't want to wish for too much. $$$. You know la. I'm so big and clumsy. Butterflies are afraid of giants. For fear that giants will trip something and fall right on them.

Shh, away with the nonsense. Nao nao, SS = Self Satisfaction = Syok Sendiri.

Hey hey, Tell you something. Very shuang lately I tell you after completing that. MEHEHEHEHEH. Wish me luck lar. If you don't I don't want to tell you what it is. Hehehe. Wish me luck then I get then I ma tell you loh. Psst. Can't wait. Envelope sealed. *fingers crossed* WHEEEEEE~

Be back when feel like blogging or maybe in a few week's time.

P/S: Me gonna take out braces in a month's time. Heheheh. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment