Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Little Things In Life.

I love nature.
I love ice cream.
I love cheese.
I love animals.
I love dogs.
I love my parents.
I love my grandaunt.
I love my bratty cousin.
I love my kor kor & uncle Mike.
I love Bobo.
I love the sea.
I love my camera.
I love beaches.
I love cycling.
I love my friends.
I love strangers that smile.
I love the children from Spastic's Centre.
I love taking photos.
I love sweating.
I love playing with my retainers.
I love sleeping on my own bed.
I love making new friends.
I love my besties.
I love my Add Maths teacher.
I love both of them.
I love it that I find one of them intriguing.
I love fruits.
I love apples.
I love cherries.
I love chocolates.
I love yogurt.
I love smiling.
I love to laugh.
I love watching movies.
I love music.
I love coins.
I love antiques.
I love to feel loved.
I love to pluck my pillow threads.
I love to read Harry Potter.
I love listening to inspirational talks on CD.
I love instrumental songs.
I love travelling.
I love winter.
I love Christmas.
I love it that I think it's the most wonderful & magical time of the year.
I love Penangites.
I love the people I've met over the past 3 weeks.
I love home.
I love to observe.
I love to daydream.
I love to love.
I love old songs.
I love French.
I love spring.
I love the clear blue sky.
I love watching the sun set.
I love gardens and flowers.
I love castles.
I love princesses.
I love children.
I love bald, confident women.
I love people who are beautiful from the inside out.
I love caring doctors.
I love art.
I love my eyes.
I love it that they're so imperfectly perfect.
I love imperfection.
I love the Creator.
I love mother nature.
I love listening to soundtracks.
I love to explore.
I love to take risks.
I love to help people.
I love to care.
I love to throw heavy balls in the air.
I love to eat.
I love food.
I love bi ko moi.
I love putu mayong.
I love my mp3.
I love egg whites.
I love to talk.
I love having heart to heart talks.
I love myself.
I love all beings.
I love the stars.
I love the northern lights.
I love marshmallows.
I love being around religious people.
I love the things that give me inspiration.
I love my heritage.
I love listening to happy songs.
I love to eat happy food.
I love brisk walking.
I love to feel high.
I love to jump & dance.
I love to express.
I love flowers.
I love butterflies.
I love old things.
I love knowledge.
I love the little things in life.
I love the moments that make me smile.
Most importantly, I love YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment