Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hello there! Well, I haven't really blogged much lately. Just pictures and stuff to keep my page going. I know, I'm a horrible, terrible, fermented vegetable blogger. Well who cares? :)

I've been busy lately. I mean, REAL busy. With life. Haha. The colour of my skin is as black as charcoal, there are dark circles under my eyes and I've recently adopted a habit of catching a few winks in class. Sigh I know, I'm a terrible student. I should go hang myself. I deserve to.

Okay, I have nothing much to say now, really. Unless you get me started on politics which will then get me into trouble. :)



***************

So here's another picture.
This time, of something that I'm proud of.


The 1947 wedding portrait of Mr and Mrs Law Joo Keun shows costumes and head-dress typical of Penang Babas and Nyonyas.
Caption from the book "Old Penang".

No comments:

Post a Comment