Monday, August 29, 2011

Dreams of a Young Girl.

This is personal.

I'll have to blog posts like these once a while to remind myself that life is worth living afterall. So here goes nothing. :-

Like so many other princesses around the world, I dream. Not those that aren't under my control when I having Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep, I meant those that makes you tingle when you think of it, when you're planning for your future, when you have nothing better to do but daydream on a bright summer's day.

1. I want to be a National Geographic Photographer.
I think my right brain works better than my left. I've been better at arts (I mean better in comparison between artistic and the systematic part of the brain) (I'm not VERY good at it) (I didn't develop that full potential) (Okay I still suck) since young. You know what? At 6, I wanted to be an artist! God knows what had gotten into me when I was at that age. Maybe it was Neil Buchanan from Art Attack!. Okay, grr. I still don't know what that has to do with photography. But ever since I saw that guy on National Geographic Channel telling people how it felt like when he captured that picture of the snow leopard, camping in the cold for days just to wait for that animal, feeling absolutely satisfied after he took that picture, I WANTED TO BE HIM. You know, when I photograph, all the pain goes away. It's like a natural painkiller without drugs.

2. I want to travel around the world. Backpacking.
Though I seriously doubt that I could do that. Haha. Especially that very last word at the end. I want to wake up in Paris in a four poster bed of a grand hotel with chandeliers, antique sofas, and flower wallpapers with the Eiffel Tower outside the window. I want to sip coffee (ok substitute with hot chocolate because I don't like coffee) while doing a crossword puzzle (ok substitute with Sudoku because I don't know how to do crossword puzzles) (dimwitted) in a coffeeshop by a boulevard in Paris. Or better yet Champs Elysees (dunno there got coffeeshop or not) while admiring Arc de Triomphe from afar. Why is this all about Paris?
Note the word 'WORLD'. Ok not only Paris lah. I want to travel the whole of Europe. And the world. I find Europe especially intriguing. The mix of cultures and rich history that makes it so. Another place I keep thinking of is Africa. Hmm, I don't know why. Because of The Lion King? I know. Africa doesn't sound like a fun place to be in. Poverty, rape and all. But I'll go there, someday. To help or whatever.

3. I want to give back to the world.
SOUNDS AMATURE. Epic fail. After SPM, I'd do something useful. I plan to start studying after my results are out. I don't plan to start in January. Meheheh. I want to volunteer for social work or something. Any suggestions? Maybe Adventist Hospital or something? It'll be good in my resume too. Haha. Added bonus. *star star* Plus I want to spread Lupus Awareness. So little people know about Lupus. Why can't they make some grand event like Relay For Life or something? Ohoh! And I'm now a member of Persatuan SLE Malaysia! Yipee! :P
My life's purpose is to help people. I find that fulfilling. But I don't think I can make this the top of my list because I have other dreams too. Hmm, priorities change with time. I guess in time, I'll know what I want.

4. I want to be someone's wife.
This is madness. I mean, this shouldn't even be in here. But heck it is! So I have to counsel myself that I can live single for the rest of my life la? DUNWAN LAR. I keep replaying back in my head what NET told me in that reassuring tone: "Don't worry about SPM la, if you want to worry, worry about who you are going to marry next time." Siao liao. Disney-princessy feeling all over again. Kla, don't marry also not bad lur. Can travel around the world on my own. No commitments. No whiney kids. No tag-alongs. *tries to convince herself otherwise*
Eh wait! I found this here:


I want to marry someone who loves me a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot with packs and blue eyes and blonde hair and tall and and and and Preferably with packs and blue eyes and blonde hair. + is taller than me. He doesn't have to be really rich just okay-rich. Must sweep me off my feet on a white horse. Kla car can liao la.


Ahahaha! (Ksry syok sendiri)
Everyone wants to have a fairytale wedding. Correction, every girl dreams of a fairytale wedding. Oh okay, maybe not. Only dreamy girls dream of a fairytale wedding. And I'm one of them. One of those dumb people who does nothing but sit around and dream. Look at Kate Middleton's wedding! *groans*


5. ...
I have another dream, actually. But I won't type it out here simply because:-

  1. I'm too embarrassed to.
  2. I think I can't do it.
  3. Low self-confidence.
  4. Humiliating one.
  5. I can laugh at myself if I don't achieve it but no one else can.
  6. Self-torture.
  7. This is a secret.
  8. That no one else can know.
  9. Not the public.
  10. No.
  11. This blog is too public.
  12. Haha. I think people close to me know about this one but they aren't well aware that that's the one I'm talking about.
  13. I know I'm confusing you.
  14. Oh you know. THAT ONE.
  15. Well, I really do hope I can achieve it. :)


I'm such a Disney girl!
5. 5 important ones at the mo.


I love shampoo makes my hair denser.


Oh okay, got mood to work hard liao. See, advantages of spending a teeny tiny bit of time to blog. Ciao! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment