Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I love to poop.

K, I'm not gonna brag on how good it feels like to poop because everyone knows it...

I haven't written a decent post on what I've been up to lately. Hmm, so I'd use this 15 minutes of my time before I go for tuition to blog! :D

I didn't go to school today. Truancy? Maybe. But hey I feel bloody tired k. It's like there's a limited amount of energy for me to do my daily activities, so I'd have to learn to prioritise things from now on. 'Cause by the end of the day, I'd probably feel so zapped out I can't really concentrate on what I'm doing. #livingwithlupie

So I made another trip to GH today. Eepoh was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis and the can't do anything about it except to give her pain killers and physiotherapy. I wasn't supposed to go to these places, actually. Mom was like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN GH?". I felt that if I didn't go, I'd feel guilty cause she was there for me when I was sick. Heheheh, I feel so grown up. I registered for her and got a wheelchair for her. *zilian* Though feeling sick and nauseous after that. :( ZAPPED.

It was a miracle that she got to see the doctor today. I don't want to see her suffer. :(

So my sixth blood test is tomorrow. OH GH AGAIN. Bleh. That Malay dude that took my sample two weeks ago was so damn chor lor. Blue black until now leh. I hope I meet better ones tomorrow. :D

Actually GH not bad lar. I shouldn't complain that much. Everything also free. :D The only thing is hygiene and nursing care nia lor.

No comments:

Post a Comment