Monday, August 1, 2011

Lala Land.

I met up with this lady who had Rheumatoid Arthritis two years ago. Kinda inspiring leh. SHE FEELS MEHHH. Though she had it bad. Hers was worse. She couldn't get out of bed, couldn't bathe, couldn't urinate by herself. She described her pain with 'like as though someone twisted my hand' kinda thing. Whenever I'm in pain, I'll think of her. She's alright now, even thought me what to do. Like for example, keep a notebook to record what I eat to keep track of what food triggers it. Told me to see Penang's only Rheumatologist who is in GH. Though I think I have to wait for another three weeks unless I go limping into the emergency room? Hmm.

Mom doesn't believe that I have SLE, because my Anti ds DNA is borderline negative (means no tissue damage), even though my ANA count is very high (means my immune system kisiao liao). Aiyah whatever it is, it's classified under the same category, innit? Autoimmune diseases. Just that SLE is.. non-specific and it can attack other organs too if I'm not careful. RA only affects the joints.

Random thought: For those who are interested to pursue medicine, please be a Rheumatologist. Can earn lots of money one since there's only like one in PG.

Kla feel very uncomfortable in this position since my left hand is bloody swollen like ba bao aneh.

CAMWHORE --->


Look how fat I've become? Put on like 6kgs in two weeks. Pro leh! Should be in the Biggest Gainer Asia. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment