Friday, September 2, 2011

The Weird Things I do.

Hiya! This is my 200th post! I've been blogging for thwee years now. Though I'm not very successful at it, am I? : / Kla I say thwee years but I deleted a whole lotta embarrassing stuff. Bahahaha. Not for the eyes of the public, not to mention people I know in real life. :P So yeah, archive got 2 years 10 months lor. Or eleven. Or whatever. Lazy to count. I know I'm boring you with these useless facts. Just to prove that I suck at Math.

So ok, back to title.

#1 I listen to THIS everyday.

Go on, click it. Though I can't embed the original video, this one will do :D I listen to it every morning when I wake up and it never fails to leave a smile on my face. A good way to brighten my day. :D #syoksendiri

#2 I can't stand oily doorknobs. Ksry. So I obsessively clean them with tissue papers and then I'll wash my hands with soap to get rid of grease. *shows off Chemistry knowledge* *coughs coughs* I know. Contributing to environmental pollution. I'm a bad citizen. I deserve to be cast away to Azkaban so that the Dementors can suck out my soul then my true love can cry 3 days 3 nights so that I can know who my true love is in heaven. *coughs coughs* Oh wait, suck out soul then where soul go to? I still have to know who my true love is! *coughs*

#3 I stare at how the needles are pierced into my skin and eventually find a potential vein to suck blood from. My grammar sucks. Get use to it. All I'm saying is, I stare intently at how my blood sample is extracted every single time I do a blood test. :D And I've found out that, if you're a righty and the take a sample from your left, it hurts more. :D Because the veins are bigger and it's less painful when you use that particular arm or often? :O

#4 When I'm mad, when someone makes me angry, when I'm sad or depressed or miserable, when I miss my mom, when I'm PMS-ing, I on my lappie and.. and... and.. download movie soundtracks. Here. That'll cheer me up for a while. :D Though is this weird? Hmm, Superman Theme Song! :D OMG JOHN WILLIAMS + HANS ZIMMER. Beh tong beh tong! Ahhhh *faits* Still don't think it's mainstream. Mainstream meh? Yer.

#5 I stalk blogs. LOL. Go have a look at my Blogger blog roll. And I recently got addicted to Tumblr. As in, I don't reblog stuff, I just stalk. Bahaha. Facebook is boring, reading about other people's life is more exciting! *bangs head repeatedly on the wall* I can do Chemistry halfway then stalk people's blog one lor! See I'm a good contributor to lotsa pageviews. Good netizen. *pats herself*

#6 When I miss my mom, I eat. Like yeah, carrots and stuff. Sitting in front of the tv biting on raw carrots like a bunny. You know, it's rich in vitamin C. And yeah, slowly getting a bucktooth. Braces didn't work well. Blasted RM 3000+. Waste of money.

#7 Number 6 was a lie. Everything except the first sentence. So number 7 is, I lie. You will never know the truth! *grins* Kla, guilt will take over me one when I lie. I can't tell a lie well. If you're good enough, my facial expression will give myself away. Lucky this is a blog. You can't see my face when I blog. I'd probably be doing something weird like picking my nose in front of the screen. (Let your imaginations run wild, dear!) Geez, lying isn't weird. Should change title of this post adi. Oh well, number 7 could also be picking my nose in front of the computer screen! :D Though it's going to be yet another lie.... Or is it? *winks*

Although I'm pretty positive that I'm weird, for some reason, this is a cacat list again. Bahaha. So yeah, till here! BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment