Monday, October 17, 2011

Thoughts.

Ever found something you really really really like and you want to get it no matter what it takes? I've got my eye on something now. Focus Chien Huey, focus! I can assure you it has nothing to do with results or SPM.

Mom told me that day that if only I could put all my efforts to staying slim into my academics, I would fly. I don't want to fly. I want to be grounded because I'm afraid of heights.

I know what I want to do next year. But it's too good a dream to be fulfilled. It's too good to be true. Nono, I shouldn't be living in a fantasy. :X

Have to sit for this reli reli tough exam if I want to get the scholarship. And my English isn't up to that level yet ;_; or else I have to support myself and go broke. Sigh.

Example of question in the picture below. I only know one, that is number three. Then I asked mummy and google and now I know three.



1. Geocentric
3. Gynaecology
7. Gyrate
Any ides so solve the others? :X

3 tabs. 10th blood test tomorrow. I hope everything is back to normal. I hope.

I bought anozer dress for grad dinner! Dammit I sound like a shopaholic. Since cousie's wedding is next year, I bought another dress so I get to choose which one to wear first. Blue roman goddess or white princess? Which one's more appropriate for the occasion? Hmm.

Been cooking lately! I do my own aglio olio 爱心饭盒 to bring to school on alternate days. ^.^ WL say quite nice wor! Nicer than the one she had at a restaurant two days ago. heheheh. #syoksendiri

So yeah, going to school is fun! I love Chemistry period with only around 15 people in class. It's easier to concentrate and I get to learn more ^.^ OMG I sound like an unsociable introvert I'd rather lock myself up at home.

Attempt to cook salmon too for dinner yesterday ^.^ it turned out to be minced salmon because I was testing to see if it was fully cooked yet it fell into pieces. :'( it's my first time go easy on me! Still, it can be eaten! Yum. I hearts salmon.

This is a very very unorganised post. One minute I talk about food, next about chemistry periods and then about food again. Hehe! Oh well! Till next time! Bai!

3 comments:

  1. 2. Gibberish.
    4. Glutton.
    5. Geriatric.
    6. Guerrilla
    8. I don't know!

    Pardon my English, my mum's an English teacher -.- #6 is really really tricky, had to use auto correct

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Abel! Hehe! Thanks! You're awsm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first two are part of my daily life so yeah. :D Welcome!

    ReplyDelete