Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Let's Have A Book Burning Ceremony!

So lately I've started cooking healthy food to stay alive. LOL. And the recent dish I've learnt is...


Tadaa! Tomato soup! I know the end product looks gross. But it's actually quite nice! Made out of whole veggies and home grown herbs from my garden! (:

I actually skipped a lot of steps in that picture. Hehe. You have to cut, chop, fry, boil, blend and then boil again. Now the problem is I don't know how to make tomato soup right out of a can. Hehe. Up level liao right?


Yesterday, I started packing all my f4 and f5 books into one corner ready to be given out to anyone. LOL. Any takers? I think not. :X So yeah, don't be fooled by how high the pile is. The only books I usually use are at the bottom of the pile. LOL. And more than half of them is given by mom's friend's beautiful daughter. So to prove that I'm not so kut lat.


Tore these useless sticky notes out from bio textbook because I'm gonna return them soon. Sigh. Reminiscing how motivated I was at the beginning of the year. What happened? *shakes head


SEE SEE SEE and I found this LOL. Everything to the recycle bin!


Except these two papers which will be folded and kept inside my purse to be carried with me wherever I go. No la I 不忍心 fold them also. Can laminate them, punch two holes and carry them as tags ma? Sheesh.

Oh yeah, I watched 那些年 on YouTube and I LOVED ITTTTT.



Tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be the last time we are ever going to wear our school uniforms again. 

We are stepping into another phase of life.

2 comments:

  1. hi I really really would like to use your sticky notes photo for my header. Would that be OK with you? I find it really appropriate for my blog. Glad to have stumbled upon yours. I am from the philippines by the way. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete