Friday, February 3, 2012

Crying doesn't solve anything, honey.

Here's to the dog,

Who whined so bad during the first few nights when we brought him back to our house.
Who had been there for me through thick and thin for the past 11 years.
Who had accompanied me for walks during evenings, even though he was hard to handle.
Who was such a good guard dog all the visitors were afraid him.
Who pranced and played with us when we finally allowed him to roam the gardens freely at night.
Who had, and still has soft, fluffy white hair.
Who lost his hair a few years back, and became a symbol of hope for me during hard times.
Who was my birthday present when I was 7!
Who aged so gracefully.
Who was, and still is the most beautiful dog, in my eyes.
Who was the cheekiest dog on my list!
Who kept sneaking into our house when he was a puppy.
Who was terribly afraid of fireworks.
Who sat quietly on the ground when I was picking lice off him.
Who NEVER ever bit any of us as a family even if we forced medicine into him, no matter how much he struggled.

Who has now a 50 50 chance of living through the next 3-5 days.

I believe, I believe, I believe. Yes, he will be able to get through this critical stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment