Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's a happy day!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe I'm a happy person!

Kk so what happened lately was, on Sunday, I went to do dana in the morning then drove up to Balik Pulau to have lunch! The lunch was FANTASTIC! Uncle Eric who went to Switzerland to study cookery cooked awsm veggietarian lunch for us and called veggiesauruses. Fine dining leh! Starter and main course! Starter was salad with vinnaigrette (balsamic vinegar + apple cider + white wine + red wine) and markisa! Main was portobello  mushroom stuffed with mash potatoes & spinach with breadcrumbs drizzled with his secret sauce! Sipek ho chiak I tell you.

Then Gabriel came around 4. A VERY VERY SHY DOG. I thought he couldn't bark until he started whining and barking at night because he wasn't used to his new home yet. Bathed him today. He's really kinda playful if you get to know him. He bites! Muah! I think he's teeth is still growing that's why he likes to chew on smth. : / SOOO LOVABLE. <3

失去了才懂得珍惜。

Hmm, took eepoh to see Dr. Gopi in the morning today and bought milk for Gabriel, but he didn't like it :(( Went to Auntie Karen's for lunch as usual. <3 my spinach noodles! Yum. And then someone came to my house and brought me presents! A piece of Secret recipe cake, some dogfood (hopefully not for me) and a plushie! Tq Ye Sheng! Hehe! Went out for dinner in Ferringhi Garden after that! Lim Guan Eng was there! <3 <3 <3 But my eyesight so damn poor it srsly failed me :( Together with Lim Kit Siang and idk who else. Food was o-k ish but a group of musicians serenaded me a song! Hehe! <3 OH YEAH forgot my Haagen Dazs cake as a surprise frm my <3 mummy.

I really didn't want to make my bday a big deal this year but heheehehehhehehehehehe i'm so high! Just thought we'd have family dinner will do but see see see lol. Couldn't b more of a better b'day. I feel so loved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment