Friday, February 13, 2009

Friggin' tired now.

Oh! Oh! Family members are coming out today! Gah... No biggie. I'm not even close to them anyway. Or in other words, I don't know them.

They came out for Por Por's b'day. I don't know why the dinner is on valentine's day. Por por's b'day isn't even tomorrow. Mommy had a hard time booking 3 tables (or 2, I dunno). I won't find myself being happy there tomorrow. I just know it. When have I been happy during they're gatherings? If I had a choice, I wouldn't go.

Tua Kor's back! And she bought some tees back. Billabong tee and some shirt for me. I wonder if it is from an outlet store. Hmm... Mommy is right. I'm being so materialistic nowadays. Chian Lik koko is coming back on the 21st I think? So when should I celebrate my birthday? HAHA... I mean with my family. I'm going out with my friends on the real day. My plan is, that we go to McD and after that to my house for some games or karaoke (without the karaoke set of course). Maybe WJ's gonna be shouting 'yi yang de yue guang' in the garden with Yee Siang. Oops, I haven't got my parent's approval yet. But I've mentioned to them before. And with my family? Where should we go? Hmm... Go for vegetarian perhaps? Papa's a full time vegetarian now. He'll get mad if he had nothing to eat on my b'day dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment