Monday, February 9, 2009

Starting to feel that this topic isn't right. Gah... I don't know. I just feel weird... I mean, how am I going to present this in front of the class? Talking about condoms, STDs, and stuff. Eww... I'll admit if you say that I'm not open minded. Yes. I'm not that open minded. And I think I'll never be. At least until graduation. I'll rather die than present that in front of the class. But how can I tell them politely that I don't feel right? Both of them have already searched for the information. And I think she's gonna get mad if I said I wanna change topic. So how? How? Damn. I swear I'll never joke about stuff like that again. (Not that I started this) I called one of them to hint about my feelings toward the topic. She was kinda impatient. Ugh! How am I to get myself out of this mess! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment