Sunday, February 8, 2009

I ain't in a good mood right now. Urgh! Calm down Chien Huey, calm down.

Urgh!!!

When I'm in a bad mood, nothing comes out right. Even when I'm tired, I simple blab about stuff that never goes through my head. Everything just comes out like that.

I'm hot, tired, and havng a bit of a headache. Went to visit some relatives today. Met two of my cousins that I've never really met before. I've met them. But I don't remember them. No, maybe because I've met them 10 years ago, and they still REMEMBER me. Haha.. They, at least he, the elder one who is 10 years older than me, said that it was because the last time I visited them, I was laughing hysterically (OMG I can't believe he used 'hysterical' to describe my laugh). He said he had forgotten how he made me laugh or why I was laughing but he still remembers what I wore. My goodness... I must have made quite an impression that day to make him remember who I was and what I wore after 10 years. Shit lar... I've only met them once and I don't remember them. They've met me once and remembered what I wore after 10 years.

*sigh* I wanna watch a movie now but no one wants to watch it with me. Maybe I'll watch it myself then.

No comments:

Post a Comment