Saturday, February 7, 2009

Miracles
Who believes in miracles?
I do! I do!
Who doesn't?
Dunno... Probably her.
Why?
Maybe because she gave up hope.
How sad.
Extroadinary things have happened in my life.
Maybe it is those little things that make life so wonderful.
To me, I just don't know what to expect anymore.
But to her, being human is worse than being a cow.
Seriously. She told me.

Hope
Sounds funny?
Why don't we reflect how we feel when we have given up hope.
We were one of those silly ones too, weren't we?
We give up hope when we meet obstacles in life.
Gah... Stop pretending.
I was also one of those before.
Most of us have even thought of taking our lives too.
How sad.
Well, that's what we say when we're all depressed.

Happiness
Happiness is the only cure to all.
When we're happy,
we wouldn't be thinking of dying, would we?
When we're happy, we enjoy life even more.
When we're happy, we wouldn't be thinking of negative stuff.

A Better Place
If everyone is happy,
Wouldn't the world be a better place?
Everyone would be polite to one another.
A world without hatred.
No bad vibrations.
A better place to live in.
Isn't it an end to suffering?





Heck? HAHA... Why did I write this. Started off with miracles. Really, a lot of bizzare things have happened that even if I told my bestest of friends she would have half believed me. I'd rather not write it all down, thanks.

Don't take this seriously lah... In one of my siao siao moods. I don't even know why I wrote this. What's more, I don't even know whether some of the stuff here that I wrote are correct. I don't expect people to agree with what I write here. But what I know is what I blog here is how I feel at that moment. Now I'm in one of my siao siao moods again.

The Golden Compass (first book), Northen Lights is okay (still reading) maybe I'll love it at the end. I always do. Better than Twilight, I think. I daren't say too much because there are so much Twilight lovers out there. Twilight is okay. Harry Potter is better though. Of course! J.K. Rowling murders her characters! The excitment can really get the adrenalin flowing when you read the books. Nice man! (OMG. What am I, a guy?)

No comments:

Post a Comment