Thursday, February 5, 2009

OMG! Choral speaking script i so friggin' cool! I can't believe she wrote that! Too bad I didn't join. The whole script is about teens. From onlining to blogging to puppy love to... EDWARD AND BELLA THE TWILIGHT SAGA to Youtube to MILEY CYRUS! Whoa... But she's gonna kill us if she sees us. She told us that there would be an audition today but we didn't turn up. The training is torture I tell you! Last year's script was okay, 'recycle, reuse, reduce, bla bla bla' kinda boring actually. I love the message they were trying to send out but repeating it over and over again makes it so darn boring.

Half of my birthday present is in my stomach digesting already! I just couldn't stop munching on chocolates on the couch! So satisfying. Well, not so satifying when I go to the toilet tomorrow. But I don't care! I just want more chocolates. Mm... *Imagining the sweet, sweet caramel leaking out of the tasty milk chocolate*. Oh oh! This is better! Why not Haagen Dazs ice-cream melting on the tougue? Ahh!!! Today is my chinese birthday! *desperate now* I want Haagen Dazs! Somebody get me Haagen Dazs! HAHA... Who celebrates their chinese birthday? I don't think so... That's just an excuse for getting a treat in Haagen Dazs. HAHA...

Hmm... I just wanna finish reading Northern Lights now. (I don't think I can)

No comments:

Post a Comment