Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Slept at 3 a.m. last night. Kinda feeling a bit woozy now. But I still wanna blog. =)

I don't know... I don't even know why I stayed up so late. I'm just... Confused.

Oh yeah... Just remembered what I wanted to blog about. Metta Chanting. Love it. So soothing and nice. Metta means loving-kindness. But it is in Pali. Calms everything down when you listen to it. [That's when it comes in handy when mommy is in a bad mood when she is driving. LOL]

She [T.T] didn't give me ang pow! But at least she gave me my birthday present! All the way from New Zealand! Whoa... CHOCOLATES!!! I don't care that I'm getting fat. I just want to lie on the couch all day eating chocolates. Leaves me wanting for more. Oh oh! And some Haagen Dazs ice-cream to go with it! Shit lar... Sure fat d. But I don't care! I just want to eat chocolates and Haagen Dazs ice-cream all day long! [Imagine myself as fat as... Hmm... Who is that fat and greedy boy in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?]

Tua Kor is coming out from NZ on the 4th. I hope I don't get scolded by her. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment