Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another horrible day with school, lousy drivers who pointed their middle fingers at anyone when they had the chance [I'll never forget what that stupid guy did to my mom. And I'll never forget the old white Proton Waja that idiot drove and more importantly, that dimwitt.], people who sang 'f*ck you' in a nice, melodic tone to me [I didn't offend her. I think she probably sang it for fun. So vulgar.], *thinking for anything else to add*.

This is how the day started:
Woke up in the morning at about 5? Slept again thinking to myself that I would skip school today and slept until the alarm rang at 6:20. Went to school, celebrated Ye Sheng's birthday, miraculously, we didn't get caught. Teacher was so scared she asked us to whisper the birthday song. Ate the cake in class. Got through the day like that. Nothing special about anything. Oh yeah, registration for ASEAN scholarships closed today. Filled in the form but didn't have the guts to press 'submit'. Closed the window instead and went to sleep for three hours. I'll sure miss them guys if they go.

I figured that if I really submitted the form and with luck, I get chosen and it suddenly hits me how much I love staying here, I'll get myself blacklisted. But I don't think that I'll get picked. But still, I wouldn't want to take the risk because mom planned for me to go there after form 5. So I'll rather wait than ruin my own future.

So now that it is finally closed, I don't have a choice. I'll be staying right here and I have nowhere else to go. And I can stop telling myself that I have another choice now.

No comments:

Post a Comment