Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally in a not-so-bad mood. Actually I'm not feeling that good either. Just that I wouldn't swear in every single sentence I write that's all. That's considered good innit?

I have no idea why I'm in such a bad mood these days. It's like I don't have control over my own life anymore. The more I think of it, the more negative I become. So I'll just stop here for now.

So what do I do? Drown myself into books, activities, making myself really busy so I don't have time to slow things down and think.

I did actually blog this week though. I just didn't post it up. The moment I press the 'publish post' button, I find out that my internet isn't working. That's a good thing. They are really negative.

Cousin just came upstairs.

Don't feel like going to school tomorrow.

Just now went for Pandu Puteri. They taught us how to dance Macarena. [did i spell that correctly?] Anyway, they gave me a choice, either to dance or do a catwalk for the fashion show as they call it. I don't want both. I haven't danced since like forever and I'm NOT doing a catwalk. So they'd better find someone else.

So what I did this whole week-
Monday: School and tuition, as always
Tuesday: Went to support our school debators in the english debate in Hamid Khan
Wedneday: Forced my ass up to face another boring day of school, oh yeah, and Ye Sheng's b'day
Thursday: School, tuition
Friday: School, Pandu Puteri

Boring isn't it?

Self reminder: be independant!

I'll just stop for now. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment