Saturday, April 4, 2009

Having the time to blog. Kor Kor is coming out today. I don't know why I'm blogging about this. Maybe she's the only relative that really cares. Unlike the other ones.

Ok. Why don't i blog about why my mood is so bad these days.
1. My mom is forcing me to do a lot of exercises.
2. She threatens to take my cell away.
3. I don't get to use the computer unless for folios or research.
4. I don't get enough time to rest.
5. Homework and projects are piling up like hell.
6. I have to catch up on thursday's and yesterday's work and what they did in class.
7. I have no idea what to write for chinese essay and where to get BM magazine. I don't even know what magazine they used.
8. I'm currently suffering from low self esteem.
9. I'm about to give up on a lot of things.
10. I feel like I don't succeed in things that I do.
11. I don't think I'm born with any talents at all except to give up on things that I don't succeed in.
12. I'm still staying strong but I'm about to fall apart.
13. I'm not happy with what I have right now.
14. I can't think properly right now.
15. I'm very negative and I know that.

Aptitude or whatever. I don't think I have it. And neither do I have the atittude. I'm such a failure.

Shit. Shit Shit.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment