Friday, April 17, 2009

Blasted DVD player. I got frustrated and kept clicking the on/off button and it went... *BAM* A flicker on the screen and it went blank. It didn't work again ever since. MOVIES! I'll miss you! I'm soo good at destroying stuff. Yay me!!! Yay me for the rest of the year without a DVD player!

Anyways... I found the book that the Chinese teacher was talking about. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. Reading it. I read a lot of self-help books but it seems like none really helped me.

*trying really hard not to remind myself about the result slip* *oh shit, I just did*

I'm moody these days. Like I'm in a good mood now. I wasn't like 5 minutes ago when my dad interupted my nap. And I wasn't in a good mood in the morning either. It's like up, down, up, down, lower, slightly higher, down again and up high. A roller coaster ride. I think it's because of my test results. It started from it. I hope it'll end by tomorrow.

I dunno how my parents will react when they see it. Kill me? Ground me? So I can miss the party? Damn... That sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment