Saturday, April 18, 2009

Woke up at 7 to the typical naggings of my grandaunt. Then she got mad and went downstairs. Realized what I had done, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. And thoughts of the results slip just dominated my mind. Listened to some songs to calm myself down.

Went to school at 8:45. Papa didn't look happy but I don't know what he was thinking. He didn't really shout at me for the horrible results, but he was like 'How do you expect me to tell mommy about this? You tell her yourself.' And he wasted more time by suggesting that we take breakfast at the new vegetarian shop opposite school and went round to fetch grandaunt from the market. I was already running late. I nearly cried after I got the results. I mean, I got over it. But I don't know how my parents would react.

So at 9:30, I reached MBS. The gathering was quite interesting to me at the beginning because I've never been to a gathering before, but then it got kinda boring or maybe wu liao after that. The disco atmosphere gave me a headache. The flashing lights and loud music. Scouts from other schools were very 'high'. Especially the scouts of SMK St. Mark who came from Butterworth. The were like cheering away non-stop after every performance. Pity the MC. Saw some breakdancing, shuffle, some acting, singing and so on. 'We' danced to Marcarena. [I didn't. Hehe... I'm not good at dancing.]

No comments:

Post a Comment