Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finally. Been in front of the computer for quite a while now. My eyes are hurting.

Now this is what I have to say. BLOODY LAPTOP! AH, U DAMN FRIGGIN' COMPUTER! Have to freeze one second after every IM and every single CLICK. STUPID! USELESS!!! Time wasting. See what it is doing to me again? GAH! I've had enough! Shit. I've like been in front of the computer tryin' to download the songs I want and I only got one song after 2 hours. And what with the low disk space thingy popping up every hour reminding me that it has 0 MB of memory space left? I just deleted the softwares I don't use. Songs that I download go straight to my mp3. THEN WHAT WITH THE LOW DISK SPACE? So annoying.

And damn new version of MSN. Took up quite a lot of memory space. And so UN-user friendly.

DAMN KEYBOARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment