Friday, May 22, 2009

I suck in self-contol. I told myself that I just on for a while and look what I am doing.

Nothing much to blog.

Anyway, update for the week.
1. My mom twisted her ankle really bad and it swelled.
2. Had to go to hospital and noticed the second day that the nurses were wearing protective masks, unlike the first day. [wth is this doing here]
3. Heard loud screams that there was a snake in the house, well outside, when I was in the middle of a masterpiece [3 drawings in a day because I didn't pass them up earlier] but turns out it was a monitor lizard. They made a big fuss about it [which involved some shouting and tempers flaring] and called the fire brigade.
4. Sat for Chinese, BM, Sivik and Seni. Don't wanna elaborate more about that.
5. KRIS WON!!! American Idol finale was AWESOME! I support Adam too. Just not as much as Kris. I think Adam deserves to win. Anyway, who cares? Kris won! And LOL bikini girl and Kara.

No comments:

Post a Comment