Friday, May 29, 2009

Dammit. Sigh.

Update:
1. The exams are OVER!
2. Ooh... Drama.
3. Bought books to read for the holiday! I seriously wonder how much my mom is going to spend to entertain me during the holidays. Anyway, I spent more then 70 ringgit in two days on books. She'll kill me for sure.
4. Oh yeah, splashed paint on my uniform on Friday. I don't think the paint is coming off though. When I went to the toilet to wash it off [but failed to, instead, I smeared it], they said I vomitted. When I went back up to class, they said I drooled and WL said I sweated urea. HOW EMBARRASSING.
5. Nothing much to write. Nothing out of the ordinary.
6. Went to McD on Friday. The whole place was packed with students from Heng Ee, Georgetown and so on... Saw a couple of students from Chung Hwa there.

It is going to be a really lonely and boring holiday. What did I do last year? Oh yeah. Europe. Damn. And kor kor isn't coming out! Argh...

So... What I'll have to do:
1. Read loads of books.
2. Do nilam.
3. Do NIE.
4. Finish SJ folio.
5. Do whatever my mom tells me to do so that I can get what I want.
6. Clear my table.
7. Do what-did-the-BM-teacher-want-us-to-do-again?
8. Relax. Because this my be the last holiday to do so until PMR ends.
9. Enjoy my holidays. Do whatever I like.
10. Watch movies! Yay!

Anyway, I'll be blogging a lot during the hols. I think. Because I have nothing better to do. Ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment