Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Err... I have so much more to do! I'm going to have a panic attack! Shit. At least I know that I have completed most of the work. But still, I have to make my mom happy. Shit. Anyway, I'm talking about two different things. *gags*

Bought 4 books during the holidays, I know it isn't much, but enough to make my mom go all ''What did you do durng the holidays? I'm not going to buy any books for you to read anymore. No tv, only on weekends, and only certain channels. No computer. What did I ask you to do? What about the revision exercises? How much have you done? You only have four months left. If you don't listen to me, I'm going to take away your phone.'' blah blah blah. On and on and on in the car yesterday. And guess what I did? Sulked all the way to Gurney Plaza. If I want to continue about that long conversation, I can type somemore. But I'll rather save myself some time to do what I want to do. It is not a conversation though. She was doing all the scolding and I just kept quiet.

Anyway, went to Mcd and the japanese garden [or is that what they call it? the garden near my house].

No comments:

Post a Comment