Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Facebook chat isn't working.
Got in trouble with my mom.
She shouted at me for the results.
She still isn't talking to me.
Kinda down these few days.
I don't think I feel any better going to school or staying at home.
N.I.E. still isn't completed yet.
Feeling lazy now.
Haven't started on sejarah folio.
They canceled the hiking trip on Saturday. I was looking forward to it.

I feel bad about all those.
Anyway, let me start on the weekend. Maybe that would cheer me up.
Went to Kuala Gula on Saturday. Kena sunburn. Yuh Miin sat beside me during the bus ride. The driver was going soooo slow. Took more than two hours to reach our destination. Went to eat some seafood, went to the coconut plantation [or is that what they call it?] [YM ued me as a shelter from the hot, burning sun], went for a boat ride along the 'kuala sungai' [What the teacher said. Lazy to translate to English.], we didn't see anything there except paya bakau [again, lazy to translate] and eagles and a monitor lizard [Is it such a big deal? We have animals like these in Penang] because of the high tide, got roasted in the sun because we sat in the first row, went a temple where we can see what heaven and hell looks like [I'll tell you what I saw, in hell, there were lots of people being tortured, and in heaven, there were 3 satues there, 1 God and 2 Guards.], got fried [because we took like 15 minutes to see everything and when me and YM went bak to the bus, the driver didn't want to let us in because he wants to sleep.], and fireflies.
Teacher: *speaks in Chinese* Hey look there's one. See it's flying. Wow... It's so bright.
Students: Bui ki lai la!

No comments:

Post a Comment